Wednesday, March 23, 2011

We love you warmer weather and sunny skies!





Yesterday, I got asked by a dear blogger friend, Cheyenne, on some date ideas. Other than your typical movie and dinner night at home (which we are guilty of more then I let on in this blog).

It's hard thinking outside of the box when it comes to date ideas but I do pride myself in trying. And today I would like to share some ideas with you of things we enjoy doing...

Picnic's - they are easy, can be cheap, and tons of fun! They are great for quite time together and enjoying beautiful mother nature.

Back road car rides- we love this one. Guitar Hero loves to drive and get lost (it's a guy thing, I think) we usually put on some oldies and talk about our dreams, and future. It's a great way to get him to talk ;)

Game night- or more like it's too rainy to do anything. This is one we started doing a lot, until I started losing all the time.

Nature walks- as you can see from the pictures above this is a great one for getting out and getting some pictures.

Building forts- We have not done this one in awhile but if your cooking dinner at home and are planning on doing another movie night this is a great way to make it a little different. Plus it makes you feel like kids again, which is always fun.

Bike rides- I don't have my bike yet :( but another great date idea

Going local- this is a broad term but for us this is music shows, movie in the park, fairs, local restaurants, and going to local farms (like the strawberry farm we are planning on going to next month).

There are so many great things to do together, sometimes it just takes a little imagination. Also ladies, I have learned that men don't sometimes think of these ideas because they think you are just happy with the movie at home (which is ok) but if you tell them that they are doing any of these things with you, I am sure they will be more then happy to go.

Happy dating!


P.S. If any of you have any date ideas, I would love to hear them. I am always looking for new things to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...