Sunday, March 20, 2011

Welcome, Spring!


I heard somewhere, that today was spring! How exciting, even more exciting that Guitar Hero came home this afternoon, just in time to enjoy some of this beautiful weather we have been having.

We went for a lovely drive, WITH THE WINDOWS DOWN! We found the perfect spot to have picnic tomorrow, which I am thrilled about. And to top it all of we found some pretty blooming trees for a photo opportunity. Guitar Hero was nice enough to take some photos of me in my new dress (that I got for a steal, might I add). He is so patient with me, it must be hard taking pictures of someone who has vision of how they want their pictures to look in there head and to top of it off, who is a perfectionist when it comes to their photos... but we are learning to work together on this ;).

Happy Spring, and happy Sunday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...