Monday, April 18, 2011

A glimpse into my weekend (many more pictures to come)

I wish, I wish, I wish.. I feel like every time family visits I wish they lived closer. I love all my family so much that it hurts they all live so far away. But it does make each time they visit extra special.

This weekend, my sissy, her husband, my little rockstar conner, and the bun in the oven all came to visit me. It was more wonderful then ever. We ate cupcakes, and laughed, and played, and talked about old times and future things to come.

I can't believe my sissy is already getting ready to have her 2nd baby in Aug (doesn't she look stunning as mother and pregnant lady?). I am trilled to be able to spoil another niece/nephew. Being an Aunt is such a joy.

P.S. that is a baby robins egg in the first picture below her belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...