Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The improv dinner party.

Last night, I thought I would surprise Guitar Hero with an improv dinner party. And I do mean improve!

Over the past week, Guitar Hero has been swarmed with work, which is great but learning 100 new songs in one week is a lot for anyone and he deserved a break. Since he has been cooped up not able to enjoy the lovely weather we have been having, I decided to have a little outdoor dinner party. We, however, don't own any outdoor furniture. This is where the improving came in handy. I used a desk that was in our guest room and grabbed some old vintage yard sale plates I had, an antique candle holder I found years ago, and rounded up some random candles, fairy lights, and table cloth... and wala we have a stunning little dinner set up. The hardest part of all of it was probably the actually cooking part. It was a wonderful evening and Guitar Hero loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...