Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Never say never...



last week during the horrible storms the south faced we were trapped indoors, in fear of a tornado passing thru. So, to keep our minds of it, me and Guitar Hero opened up a puzzle he had gotten for Christmas. The rule was, if we opened it up we had to finish it that day. Now, I don't know about you but I have never finished a huge puzzle in day... to me that was just crazy. And since I decided to share with him that I thought he was crazy it made it even more a reason for him to make sure it got done.

After starting around noon and finishing up around 10 that night, only taking a 45min break for dinner. We can proudly say we finished that puzzle. I can also say, that I saw black and white swirls for days after... never again!



P.S. Thank you all for the prayers... my brother is being released from the hospital today. We are all very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...