Monday, June 6, 2011

When he hurts, I hurt.


My baby, Encore has been in a lot of pain. Somehow, he managed to hurt is leg without us knowing how. He has been crying out whenever he puts pressure on his leg. We rushed him to the vet but he acted really brave around all the new people and wouldn't let them know where it hurt the most. We ended up with some pain medicine to help ease it but for the most part it's been hard day for all of us. I am just so unbelievably thankful for Guitar Hero. He dropped all his plans for today to be with us and to keep me from balling my eyes out more then I already was. Sometimes I don't know what I would do without him.


Here is a fun little photo below though. This was taken on our way home from the vet. Encore was getting to experience a car ride with the windows down... he REALLY, REALLY liked it :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...