Monday, August 1, 2011

A look into the weekend...





1. Encore and Ivy learning to play together
2. Pretty sunset skies
3. Famous GA red dirt
4. Dad and me cooking chinese for the family
5. At the farmers market


This weekend as been full of activity! so far... we have enjoyed movie marathons, cooking family meals together, checking out the hugest farmers market I have ever seen, playing with the dogs, enjoying pretty skies, eating and eating and eating, shopping, reading in cozy corners, shark week, getting up early to spend time in local coffee shops, getting my hair done, and most of all just laughing and enjoying every moment we are sharing together. After 3 years of living away from my family, I am learning not to take for granted the moments we are getting together at this time. I am truly blessed for this chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...