Monday, July 11, 2011

My two heros!


Ok, ok.. I know I am like way behind on post! I just don't know where my time goes anymore. So much is happening in such a short amount of time it feels like. Guitar Hero has been on the road non stop and only coming home for short periods at a time so I have been savoring my moments with him. And as of next week, I will be taking a month long vacation to GA to visit my family!!! I am so excited and they will make this tour season go by much faster by not having to spend it by myself.

There will be lots of post coming up, I am sure of it!

I can't wait to get on the road but I am going to miss my Nashville like crazy! Even if I will only be gone for a month. Wish me luck on traveling with all the pets... haha this should be interesting!!!!


And as for the picture above, it is my two favorite heros. My dad and Guitar Hero. I loved watching them bond together over house work last week when my dad visited. It was a special moment. Could not be happier that my two favorite men get along so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...