Monday, March 16, 2009

Would you live in a chruch?

While I was looking for houses for sale in my area I came across a church for sale and thought how wonderful it would be to live in a Church. All those stain glass windows, arch ceilings, and wood details. But how crazy to live in a Church right?... WRONG... Actually many people are turning old Church's into houses. And while it might take a lot of remolding and work the end product is very rewarding. Just check out these pictures below.












And if those pictures don't have you sold on the idea check out this video... I know it will!


P.S. I'm listening to my guitar hero in the other room rock out. I wish you all could hear him. He is truly one of the best guitar players in Nashville if not in the whole world (and I'm not the only one that thinks that) I love him and his playing : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...