Thursday, December 23, 2010

A few things...

I had a few other post I would like to share, but since my picture phone wants to download all my pictures the size of tiny thumbnails, I'm going to have to wait till I calm down to fix it.

I received one of the most amazing gifts in the mail the other day. All Christmas long I have been begging to get a second tree... a real tree.. which started to look like it wasn't going to happen. Until lo and behold on my front doorsteps a tiny, REAL Christmas tree is there and it's all mine to grow and keep forever (or until I kill it)!

Also, I received another amazing gift, a elvis print that my friend made special with some of my favorite lyrics posted around it with little charms of guitar's, and camera's and much more. It is so beautiful and I can't wait to hang it.

On another note, Guitar Hero has been sick the past few day's, and I have been doing everything I can to make him feel better, even attempting to make him comfort food... CHICKEN POT PIE! I, myself, do not eat nor like Chicken pot pie. So, this was a big challenge to cook something I know nothing about. But he said it was amazing and he finished all of it, so i'm guessing I did alright.

And now last but not least, I have decided to start another blog. This blog will be very different from others but it will still be all me (not saying that's a good thing ha.ha.ha)! Also, before you get to thinking, I won't be doing this one anymore, don't fear, I am not going anywhere! This new blog will be starting sometime in January, so I just wanted to give everyone a little heads up and I can't wait to share more about it with you!!!!

Sorry, for all the randomness this post has taken but like I said, I had some post to share and sadly had to do it all in one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...