Thursday, October 8, 2009

For those of you who have been waiting...

I know a lot of you have been waiting to hear about
this "BIG" change I keep talking about
and I really hope I don't disappoint any of you...
It's a big change for us and some of you might think it's little change...
but none the less we are happy with it.



Drum roll please....




Alright enough suspense...
guitar hero got a new job...
with Josh Turner might I add!

But with all new open doors one door sadly had to close... .
He was with JMC for 3 years and what a wonderful 3 years it was.
I know Guitar hero has had some of the best blessings from working on that gig.
For starters...
  • Being on road doing what he loves
  • Meeting amazing and talented people
  • co-writing a HUGE hit song... listen here
  • and of course meeting me!!!!

We, will both miss that gig...

Him: because it opened a door to playing guitar for a living

Me: because it brought me him


So, to my dear guitar hero, I just want you to know, I know that this change is scary and exciting all that the same time but I am standing behind you for support in everything you do.
I am proud of you for taking a chance on something new and wonderful and look forward to what the future brings you... brings us.

I love you and I am still here... as I always promise!



CONGRATS SWEETHEART!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...