Monday, October 19, 2009

Tonight!

Hello dear readers,

What did you all do this weekend?

I spent most of my weekend eating candy and watching movies.
Guitar hero was gone all weekend and I forgot how to be motivated while he is away.
after all he spoiled for a whole 3 weeks being home.
That's OK though because he comes home TODAY!
... and we have the Award Show tonight :)

I am still taking votes below all the way up till I have to put the dress on
so, if you have idea which one I should wear please share.

Also, does everyone like my new header?
I feel so lucky that Aarean wanted to do this for me.
I think she did a smashing job!
and did anyone notice that the background came from Marry Poppins?
... Just like my title A "Cheery" Disposition!

If you want your own personalized header, or blog design, or maybe just want to do a little window blog shopping
head over HERE to see her!!
I promise you won't be disappointed.



Well have lots, and lots to do today so have a fabulous Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...