Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Thank You,

Guitar hero,
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you...
Thank you,
For taking me on a wonderful little vacation and even more for turning your phone off for "us" time.


Thank you,
For dealing with my whining when we were driving up the steep drop off mountains.


Thank you,
For driving slow up those high, steep drop off mountains. Sometimes even slower then the speed limit because you knew how nervous I was.


Thank you,
For holding my hand in the car... as always.


Thank you,
For carrying me across the wet grass because silly me is still wearing open toe shoes in wet, fall weather.


Thank you,
For letting me sleep on long drives. I try to stay awake for you... but it is just too hard.


Thank you,
For letting me steal a piece of your toast when I could have just ordered my own.


Thank you,
For not getting mad after I made you drive to a waterfall and got to scared to walk to it because I thought there might be bears.


Thank you,
For calling your brother over and over to check on our kittens because I was a nervous wreak about leaving them.


Thank you,
For buying me a coke in a bottle without me even having to ask for one.


Thank you,
For getting up VERY, VERY early so that we could be the first to the mountains. I know how hard that was for you.


and most of all....


Thank you,
For simply going on the vacation. Life is so much sweeter when we are together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...