Thursday, October 14, 2010

Conner and little moments



I never really knew how fun babies could be till little Conner came along. Sure they are cute and fun to hold but there is something special about babies you call family and maybe there is something special about watching family become softies with babies they are related to. Like, watching my dad, brother, and guitar hero with him. I never seen seen such heartwarming moments. It truly was amazing to witness. In fact I got teary-eyed a few times. On the other hand watching Conner with our Great Dane was not as great. Ivy (our great dane) was not as pleased to have Conner around. Maybe it was because Conner was obsessed with crawling under her, over her, and around her or maybe it was the fact that she was not the only baby in the house getting all the attention but whatever it was I am sure she was happy for him to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...