Thursday, January 20, 2011

Just a little thank you.

Dearest Guitar Hero, Thank you for all you have done lately. I know I have had a lot going on and you have been very helpful. I can't tell you enough, how easy you have made my last few days. With helping out with laundry, doing dishes, and even taking the puppy to your music room (a no puppy zone) so that I can rest. Thank you, again!

Dear Mom and Dad, I would also like to thank you. For letting me call and giving me your words of wisdom when I need it most and always making me feel like everything is going to be ok! Y'all are seriously what keeps me grounded and blessed.

Dear Sissy, Thank you for the phone call, girl chats, and making me smile. You always know what to say at the right time. Also, to my little nephew for blowing me kisses over the phone, it was the highlight of my day! Can't wait to see you both VERY soon!!!

Dear Brother, Thank you for the encouraging words on my work I have been doing lately. It feels good to hear that from you. Someone who knows about what I am doing and the fact that we can share a passion in the same thing only brings us closer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...