Monday, January 3, 2011

Well Hello, 2011!

While I'm excited to start a new year, since it feels like you get a fresh slate to work with {funny how we all think that} I am not thrilled with how it's starting out. In other words standing outside in the wet cold, to watch a guitar drop was not my brightest idea. Now in my bed and feeling very sick I see that... but it's a little too late.

I'm still excited though. I have so many things I am looking forward to this year. Some BIG and some small but all exciting and good. I will share them with you as the time comes but as for now I think I am going to crawl back in bed and let Guitar Hero take care of me.

HAPPPY NEW YEARS, EVERYONE!!!

{the new years dress, is the picture above. Hoping my friend sends pictures of me in it, sadly I did not bring my camera}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...