Monday, February 28, 2011

Inspired.








Recently, I have been very inspired going thru some of my old pictures and blogpost. So much that I have been itching to do more and take lots more pictures. I guess that is a good thing though, since I have been very uninspired lately.

Unfortunately right when my inspiration kicked in so did tornado weather. Thursday evening my neighborhood got hit pretty hard. Some say it was a tornado others say it was straight line winds. I am not sure what it was but it was scary and did lots of damage to lots of homes. Thankfully our home did not have a mark on it.... truly a blessing in my eyes after seeing the damage it did do to others. The only thing we had to deal with was being without power for 48hrs. Which is not fun at all but I will not complain.

Hopefully this weather will leave soon and we can have a couple of sunny days so I can get out of the house and do some things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...