Thursday, April 21, 2011

Dear Starbucks, I think you may have just met your match!...




Tuesday night, I got together with some of my favorite ladies, which I do every month for girls night. We usually just do dinner and movie and catch up with everyones life. This month we decided to switch things up and do a baking night... and what else better to bake then cake pops, right?!

It was super easy and fun. Everyone can do this and there are so many other fun things you can do with cake pops (just see here). You can also, pick up her book at target with all the ideas. Which is what we did. Expect we wanted to start off with easy ones just to make sure we could do it first. Now, that we conquered the cake pops (plus they were better than Starbucks) I want to try the other types.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...