Friday, March 4, 2011

White Chocolate Strawberries.



I am well aware that my Strawberries did not come out looking the prettiest but I was doing it by myself and stirring chocolate and dipping strawberries at the same time is not an easy task. And when all is said and done it still taste the same.

This was the first time I have ever made white chocolate strawberries, I usually just do plain chocolate. I thought it would be more delicious then chocolate considering the fact that I love white chocolate more but that is not the case. While it was still yummy to say the least (just ask guitar hero, I almost finished all of them without sharing) I think I prefer plain chocolate on my strawberries. Which do you prefer? And any tips on how to dip your strawberries and actually make them look pretty by having the chocolate stay on smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...