Tuesday, November 10, 2009

an Imax 3d experience

Have any of you had an Imax 3D experience?
Well, if you have not I advise you to do so!
Yesterday, evening guitar hero took me to see Disney's A Christmas Carol
In 3D at the Imax.
It was the first time either of us had been to see a movie in the form
and lets just say...
It's the only way to see a movie!
I felt as if I was flying in parts, catching snow in other parts, and simply as is if I was in the movie.
It was amazing!!!!!

We also, discovered that Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland will be
in 3D at the Imax.
Which we got a little preview of what it would look like.
WOW!
We have a very important date
to see that!!!!!

As, for the movie A Christmas Carol
I am not sure I would take younger kids to see it.
The ghost freaked me out a little, they were so creepy.
That is my own personal opinion... but, maybe it was just because it seemed so life like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...