Saturday, December 12, 2009

Good Food, Good Company, Good Conversation.








If there is one thing I love about living in Nashville,
It's living close by to the women pictured in the second picture.
I love them with all my heart.
After all, they are the only family I have in Nashville other than Guitar Hero.
and they are the ones who found me an apartment and roommate so that I could move to Nashville.
So, it was such a wonderful treat to have dinner with them.
The dinner was amazing Betsy (the lady to my left) is such a fabulous cook,
so fabulous, that she could open up a 5 star restaurant.
My Aunt Kim (the lady to my right) is so fascinating to talk to. The way she looks at life
really makes me think of things in ways I never had and I love that.
Overall, the evening was wonderful and lets just say...
Me and Guitar hero went home with happy belly's, big smiles, and lots of positive energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...