Friday, December 4, 2009

over the mountians and through the woods to Grandmothers house we go!

Yay!
I am so excited.
We are leaving for Grandmas house and Dollywood this weekend and won't be back till Tuesday.
This is Guitar Hero's 2nd year to go to Dollywood with me.
I have gone every year since I was born...
In fact I was going before Dolly Parton bought it over and changed to Dollywood.
O, all the fun we are going to have.
The Christmas parade, Christmas lights, Grandparents, Home cooked meals, Papa's whistling,
Hot coco, funnel cakes, train rides, lots of cuddling to keep warm, Christmas shows,
and so much more!
I just love my Winter trips to Grandma's.

There is only thing that will be missing...
My sis! This is the first year she won't be able to go with me.
She has started to dilate and the Doctor says no traveling for her!
She will be missed like Crazy.
But next year she will be able to come and with little baby Conner!
So, I guess we have that to be blessed with.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend
and does something festive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...