Monday, March 8, 2010

The 3rd party in our relationship.

Most of you already know about guitar hero and me by now
But what you might not think about is
how Nashville really plays a big part in our relationship.
Honestly, it is the 3rd party in our relationship.
Our lives would not work without this amazing city.
and as long as guitar hero plays music
Nashville will be our home.

I truly love this city.
I am always wanting to show it off when people come to visit.
However, I realized I don't ever show you all how amazing it is.
So, I have decided to share with you all
about our amazing city we call home.

I will share with you
some great shopping places, delicious restaurants, wonderful day trips,
and all other wonderful things that this city has to offer.

I am really excited to do this for you all
and I hope it makes everyone want to visit here.
O, and if you want me and guitar hero to do a post
on are certain place or thing your interested in
just let us know and we will try to do so.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...