Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Barefoot in the park... o, yeah and there was a picnic involved too!













Nothing like spending a nice lunch date outside.
I bet you can never guess where we went for our lovely picnic... the Parthenon!
What can I say... it's are favorite place EVER.

By the way, thank you for all your sweet encouragements on trying
to do the cupcake recipe again AND for sharing your horror stories when it
came to baking.
I am going to try to attempt to bake them again later this week,
but for now, I am really just thankful for my betty crocker cupcake mix.
It really came to rescue when I was is need.

I also, would like to thank Guitar hero's mom
for our wonderful picnic basket.
It will, without a doubt, be getting lot's of use out of from this day forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...