Monday, March 29, 2010

Dearest Diary,

Well, this weekend was a success. I enjoyed a little time working in the yard, although my legs would beg the differ. I also, did a little cleaning in the house (our floors were getting pretty bad) and of course how could I forget about Guitar Hero coming home... it was the highlight of my weekend.

We enjoyed a nice dinner together with lots of conversation. Laughing at our cats, who have to be the most hilarious little creatures there ever were. Followed by a nice relaxing movie on the couch. Which by the way Guitar Hero was very impressed with my movie choice... and not to toot my own horn, but I was too. Overall, the weekend was wonderful and I can't wait to enjoy some more time with my Guitar Hero.

yours truly,
his princess

(The movie: The other Boleyn girl)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...