Friday, March 26, 2010

note to self: buy some popsicles while at the store today.


Doesn't spring just make you happy?
These flowers started blooming in our yard and they got me all excited.

Now, let me tell you..
I don't know the first thing about gardening or working in the yard
but I am determined to learn this year.
After all, what else am I going to do while guitar hero is on tour this summer?

unfortunately though, when guitar hero bought this house
(two years before he met me)
he was sold by the garden.
Now, don't get me wrong a nice yard is great
but the women who was living here before must have been retired and
working in her garden EVERYDAY.
So, seriously I don't know what he was thinking
being that he is usually gone ALL summer!
I mean it's not like he had another girl before me that would have taken care of it.
So, now before I can fully enjoy learning how to garden
I have to learn how to clean up a HUGE mess!
(last year we had a buddy clean up half of the GIGANTIC mess which now brings it to a HUGE mess)
I will have to take pictures to show you
but they will be ugly and I don't really like ugly pictures.

Anyhow, do any of you out there know anything about gardening?
or maybe have any tips you would like to share?
I would be much appreciative.

...

and thank you in advance!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...