Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It's nothing a little Mickey D's and a coke can't fix...

Last night did not go as planned... at all! I guess you can say I can get really moody when I don't get my way... because last night I was not a pleasure to be around. Yes, my diva Princess side came out for sure!

Me and the Guitar Hero had planned for a nice evening by the lake to watch the sunset. Which means we had to drive to 30 to 40 minutes to the over side of the lake (we live on the sunrise side) and when we got there we realized there is no way to get to the lake. Can you believe it? I was so disappointed. Which you can image lead to my very moody spell. Which, is where the McDonald's come in...

Guitar Hero knows when I get in these moods to just give me my space for a little bit. So, once I got my food I went to the bedroom, I put on my show dancing with the stars and within the hour I was much more lovely to be around and he was safe to join me for bedtime (well my bedtime at least). Did I ever mention how much I love bedtime? I do! When the Guitar Hero is home we usually make it to the bedroom around 9:30 or 10 and he tickles my back till I fall asleep and in return I let him watch family guy. O, the compromise's you make in relationships.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...