Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Our Nashville playground. Restaurants... 417 Union Street.








If your ever in Nashville
and looking for a cute little local place to dine.
This is it.
417 Union street is downtown exactly where it's name say's it is.

This was one of the first places I ever ate in Nashville
and I love returning to it often.
I may have only been for breakfast here
but I am sure the rest of the meals are just as good.

There is just something about the atmosphere in this place that I enjoy.
the exposed brick, old pictures hanging on the wall from 1940's to 1950's,
Frank Sintra type music playing in the background, and cute cozy booths
that just make you feel as if you stepped back in time.

but on a little side note...
this place can get busy on a weekend morning
so if your in town durning a week day and you really want
to take in the charm of this cute little restaurant
I would recommend dinning here on a week day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...