Thursday, June 4, 2009

Getting personal.

I thought today that I would share a little about me. I have been making so many new friends in this so called blog world that I thought it would be great for you to get to know me a little better and for me to get to know you a little better. So, here it goes...

  • I am one of those people who always wakes up hungry in the morning. (unless it's like 5 or 6 in the morning then I can wait a few hours) and my favorite thing to eat is usually something sweet like donuts or brownies and cold pizza from the night before (which is what I'm eating now)

  • No matter how old I get I still believe in magic, fairy tales, and big dreams. I even once auditioned to be a Disney princess (snow white in fact) but didn't get it. Sometimes I still think I might try again... but it's a little hard knowing guitar hero is in Nashville and Disney world is in FL.

  • I am one of those people who is always cold i mean ALWAYS cold so I love getting my clothes straight out of the dryer when they are really, really warm and putting them on.

  • I am in the process of writing 2 different children's book and another one that I have already finished... I hope that one day I can get them published.

  • I am an animal lover. I always want to take home every animal I see. I even wanted to get a King Kong after I saw that movie. Guitar Hero seems to think that is the sweetest yet funniest thing he has ever heard but seriously who wouldn't want there very own King Kong?!

  • I tend to get spooked VERY easily and when guitar hero is gone I always sleep with the light and t.v. on I sometimes even put in a Disney or Christmas (no matter what time a year it is) movie to keep me from getting scared.

  • I love collecting postcards which some of you might already know but I also collect department 56 houses both the Halloween and Christmas (Christmas in the city) collections. I absolutely love decorating for the holidays. This will be the first year in guitar hero's house and I already have the spot picked out where I'm putting the Christmas tree and just summer.

  • I am always buying books that I never read but they sure do look good on my bookshelves.

  • I have lived many places in my life and no I'm not an army brat but we did move for my dad's job... mostly the south (AL, TN, WV, FL, KY) you get the picture.

  • and last but not least I'm dreamer... to me there has never been a dream to big or to small.

So there you have it, a few things about me. Now it's your turn to share a little bit about yourself. who are you? what makes you happy? what do you dream about? what is it that makes you who you are? I am so curious to learn more about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...