Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Umbrella love & book club voting....

I am just loving these umbrella's that were used in this country wedding.
Where would you find something like these though?

Also, the book club is definite go!
I am so glad that you all agreed to do this with me
but now the pressure is on to find a book that everyone will want to read
and hasn't already read.

So, if the book that is chosen this month isn't something you interested in or you
have already had the pleasure in reading it please remember there is always next month.

Now that being said I am going to take a vote...
Like I said too much pressure.


the first month's choices are...

A classic - Pride and Prejudice
or
A new one - My sister's keeper

Don't forget there is always next month if you don't care for these and I will be taking recommendations then.




Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend
can't wait to see what book will get chosen!

(image found at once wed)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...