Saturday, June 27, 2009

In the works... a book club!!!


In a previously post I asked a question to you all on ideas of things to do while my guitar hero is on the road. I got a lot of good feedback but one stood out to me the most. Jo from Jo knows had suggested to start my own book club. I got really excited about this idea and since I am new to Nashville and don't know a lot of people (that would do this) yet. I have decided to do a book club on my blog but first I would like to know if anyone would be interested in this? We we would do 1 book a month and at the end of the month I would post a blog where we could share our thoughts and insight on the book. The first month (July) I would pick the book but from then on I will take suggestions on following books if this goes well. I have not chosen a book yet.. I want to see if I have anyone interested in this idea if so I will post the book I have chosen sometime this following week.
Who's in?
(image found here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...