Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I'm the guest blogger for the 100th blog?

Well, my name is Tim and I'm the 'guest blogger.' I guess I'm gonna let you all know a little about myself today. First things first, this is my first time blogging. Be kind. I like to ramble so that is what my first blog is gonna consist of. I might as well stick with what I'm good at. I love Whitney and her blog. :D I'm not really a 'guitar hero' but I try to play guitar for a living. I'm not a morning person but Whitney still trys to wake-me-up. :( It's noon and it is still fairly early. I don't like talking about myself. I want a bike to take on the road. I still need more guitars and amps. I love how Whitney is painting and deorating the house. I rarely know what day it is. I still don't know what I wanna be when I grow-up. I'm not sure about Whitney having a big dog in a small house but I like the idea of kittens. Well, that's all I can think of for now. It's still early. Have a great day. I have to go do 'guitar hero' stuff. ;) Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...