Tuesday, August 25, 2009

He is my saint!

I guess most of you already know that guitar hero is... well... an amazing guitar player!
but that's not all...





....
He also, is an amazing...





...mandolin player...



... an amazing drummer....



...an amazing piano/keyboard player...

and if that is isn't enough... he also, is an amazing song writer!

For some of you that are new to the blog guitar hero co-wrote a top country hit song
called... livin' our love song. Go listen to it here if you have not heard it yet.

I know, it may seem like it would be hard to live with someone who is blessed with so many talents... but the truth is he keeps me grounded. It's crazy to think the one person in the world who should have the right to brag and be able to feel like a king is one of the kindest, sweetest, most humble hearts you will ever meet. He makes me want to better myself as a person and to give thanks everyday for the little things in my life. He is my saint and I adore him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...