Monday, August 24, 2009

It's a love story: about me and guitar hero.


Hey friends, I want you all to check out my lovely blog friend Nicole over at my teacups in peony!

She is doing a wonderful blog feature including love stories about all the amazing bloggers out there. When she asked if I would write one about me and guitar hero you know I jumped on it. Any reason to write about guitar hero is a good reason to do it for me! Thanks Nicole so much for wanting to share our story and others. It means a lot to me and I am having so much reading all the other great love stories out there.

If you all have not checked out Nicole's blog do it now. It's so beautiful and wonderful.
and if you have a love story to share be sure to e-mail it to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...