Friday, August 21, 2009

The little shop around the corner...


Last night, while watching You've got mail, I started daydreaming of what it would be like to own a little shop. To be able to make it whatever I want, To make my own rules, and to be able to decorate my own window displays. How divine it would all be.

I have always thought it would be fun to own my own flower shop but then again a book store would be just as wonderful.... and a children's bookstore even better... image all the fun decorating you could do in a little store like that. Making themed storybook time with books such as green eggs and ham, the polar express, too many pumpkins and many more.

Do any of you ever daydream of owning your own shop? Maybe you already do. What kind of shop would you own?

(image found here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...