Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I am getting butterflies just looking at this!

I love everything about these pictures...
from the vintage feel of them, to their outfits, to the record player, and the swing!
Are these just not the most beautiful engagement pictures ever!
(for more see here and here)




P.S. Guitar hero got me a record player while visting his family this week that looks just like the one pictured above! We also, just bought a few new records the other day (including... Louis Armstrong, Elvis, and Judy Garland) I can't wait to see it and to play some music on it! I already know what the first song we are going to listen and dance to is going to be. Sadly, though I have to wait till the first week of Oct. because we are having it worked on but I am still VERY excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...