Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Confessions of a christmas nerd!

This is a little embarrassing but...
whenever guitar hero leaves I start to get really sad
and that usually means only one thing to do to cheer me up...
Christmas movies!!!

I have to confess I am obsessed with Christmas
to the point that I would apply for a job to be an Elf at the North Pole if possible
( I know, I am crazy but I warned you)

That being said I have already started the Christmas movies since guitar hero left this morning

Movies including: The family Stone and Elf
probably followed by many more lonely nights with
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
The Ref
Love Actually
Meet me in Saint Louis and so on.

Me and Guitar hero are trying to build our Christmas movie collection so
that I can stay happy while he is away...
sadly though stores do not feel the need to sell Christmas movies year round!

All I got to say is guitar hero better be happy it takes too much time
to decorate the house with Christmas lights and ornaments or
I would have the house looking like the North Pole every time he leaves.

What do you do that cheers you up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...