Monday, July 6, 2009

yes...

Yes, I have eaten 6 donuts in the past 42 hours, but sometimes a girl needs some sugar.


Yes, I secretly wish it was Christmas already (OK, maybe not secretly)


Yes, I drink coke a cola as if it is was going out of style


Yes, I am kinda thrilled at the idea of having to get glasses. Hey, nerdy glasses are cute!


Yes, I still get scared when there is a storm and I'm home alone


Yes, I cry too much, talk to much, and get road rage too much, but we all have our faults


Yes, I sometimes stay awake all night thinking of what I can do to make millions so guitar hero would not have to go on the road anymore.


Yes, I let guitar hero drive everywhere we go and then continue to yell at him for his bad driving... but hey he should know precious cargo!!!


Yes, I hate the sound of a vacuum, people chewing on ice, and the sound of silence when I'm alone.


Yes, I can become moody for no good reason other then I just want to be moody... so, just give me my space and I will get over it.


Yes, I laugh at really awkward moments but I can't help it... it's like a disease


Yes, I love guitar hero with all my heart and plan on spending the rest of my life with him!


so, just in case you were wondering the answer is... yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...