Thursday, July 2, 2009

No matter how many times you leave, I will never get use to saying goodbye.


Every time you leave, I cry

It never gets easier but when you come home it is always sweeter.
We have done this a million times now...
You pack your bags
I watch from our bed
time is like quicksand
I never leave your side
you load the car
I drive you to the bus
you kiss my forehead
I tell you I love you
we hug as if we won't let go
and
then that moment comes
that moment I should be a pro at
but no matter how many times you leave, I will never get use to saying goodbye...
My heart won't let me say goodbye


Note: Guitar hero is on tour for 2 weeks starting tonight and it's going to be a long 2 weeks without him just like it is every time he leaves... but it might be a little harder being that it's 4th of July holiday and fireworks make me think of romance. At least I have my book club to keep me busy. Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...