Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Your questions, my answers...

How did you and guitar hero meet?
We met in a country music video. He was playing on stage with his boss and I was an extra in a bar scene with a bunch of other girls but out of all of them I was the only one who stood out to him. I had a boyfriend at the time and he was a little shy but we both still ended up getting to know each other and well lets just say I left my boyfriend of 3 years moved to Nashville and we have been happily together ever since.


How do you deal with knowing that other women are always checking out guitar hero?
I actually find it to be a turn on. It's nice knowing other women admire him but he still comes home to me. I never feel threatened because we both love each other very much and he is always honest with me if ever there is a girl hitting on him or trying to kiss him(which happens more then you could image). Besides he is so in love with playing music he tunes out anything and everything around him. I have to worry about him falling more in love with music then any other women.


Where did you get that delicious royal blue number?
I actually got in at JC Penny's believe it or not.


How old are you?
I am 23 but come September I will be 24


Has he written any songs for you?
Actually no he has not written any songs for me. I always give him a hard time for this being that he co-wrote Living our love song but we do plan to write a song together. Every now and then he will sit down with his guitar and play me all the pretty cords (that's what I call them) or he will play songs that remind him of me like Close your eyes and I'll kiss you, tomorrow I'll miss you (by the Beatles) but I guess one day I will get to play a song he wrote for me.


Do you see yourself marrying him?
Yes, yes and yes!!!! I could not image being with anyone else.. trust me the saying "when you know you know" is so true!!!

How long have you been dating?
That is a good question... we have been together for about a year and 3 or 4 months but we were not official till about 6months ago. Everyone said we were already dating but I did not want to jump right into a relationship after breaking up with the last guy and moving to Nashville but we did everything as if we were already couple.


What was your worst fight?
Another good question but not a very good answer... sorry. We argue a lot when he is gone but it's never really about anything other then us just missing each other. It only last about 5 minutes till we both feel bad and apologize. It's funny because we are both VERY stubborn people but when it comes to each other we are fast to make up. If there is one thing both of can't stand it's being mad at each other.


What is the best gift from him?
The best gift from him was probably when I was very sick after moving to Nashville. It still did not quit feel like home here and I had no family or long time friends around and he had to play downtown that night but he made it a point to pack up as fast as he could and get to me. He bought me two roses and snuck into my apartment to check on me. It was not a big or expensive gift but it was the first time he ever bought me flowers (come to think of it, it might be the first time he ever bought flowers for any girl). I think it shows a lot about a guy if they are willing to stay with you at your worst moments (I mean we had only known each other for 3 months maybe) and he was taking care of me, waking up through the night to put cold rags on my head, fixing me homemade drinks that are supposed to make me feel better and so much more. I think that was a gift itself.


Who does guitar hero play for?
He plays with the country artist named Jason Michael Carroll and he sometimes fills in for other artist like Luke Bryan, Billy Currington plus he plays with many other inspiring singer/songwriters such as Jaida Dreyer who I highly recommend you all checking out!


Where can you find Audio of him?
If you look up Jason Michael Carroll on YouTube there are tons, and tons of videos of guitar hero playing at shows.


How do you deal with guitar hero being gone?
This is probably the most popular question I get and I must say it is hard. I would be lying if I said it is easy... but there is nothing I can really do about it. We try to talk on the phone at least once a day and we probably text all day long which really helps. I just have to try to keep myself busy. Reading your comments everyday get me through a lot of it... me and guitar hero both love reading what you all have to say and it makes us happy to know you all love reading about us. I also spend a lot of time talking to my mom on the phone. She is my best friend and helps me a lot when I start to feel low that way I don't make guitar hero feel bad for leaving (which I am not always good at). I just have to remember that he will be home soon and it is just as hard on him as it is for me when he is away.





Hope that answers your questions.
If you all have anymore I will try to better in the future at answering them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...